SWANCCTV MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
(applies to purchases made on or after 1 November 2012)
Last updated: 1 Aug 2014
1. SWANCCTV warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
2. The Warranty Period for SWANCCTV products are as following. Vaild warranty period is from date of purchase.
3. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused:
4. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
5. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
9. This warranty does not cover:
(a) the replacement of chassis, ;
(b) software included with dvrs;
(c) repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from SWANCCTV;(d) any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired.
10. Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
(a) SWANCCTV will inform the Customer;
(b) if requested to do so by the Customer, SWANCCTV will repair the Product provided you pay the standard charges for such repair; and
(c) if applicable the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from SWANCCTV.